Electric razors for men have always been around. Their performance levels have kept improving over the years and now we have shavers that can shave even the less accessible hair. Most traditional shavers were able to only shave cheeks and moustache area. Shaving the hair on the neck and under the chin was a big deal. One had to use a blade to gloom the hard-to-rich areas. This sort of defeated the job of electric shavers. Today you do not have to use the electric shaver and the blade at the same. As well, you do not have to keep looking for a suitable model in vain. The 1150X/46 Shaver 6100, Philips Norelco, is the item you should buy.
|Dual Precision Heads||Yes|
|Lift & Cut Action||Yes|
|Wet & Dry||Both|
|Lift & Cut Action||Yes|
|Battery Indicator||LED (2 Level)|
|Full Charging Time||1 Hour|
|Running Time||40 Minutes/ 14 Days|
|Quick Charge||3 Minutes/1 Shave|
|Rating||4.1 Rated By 2763|
As a person who has thick, course hair on my neck, I have to admit that the Norelco Shaver 6100 is the best electric gadget I have used. If I were to rate this device it would get an instant five-star rating as I am happy with how it has solved my shaving problems.
When I came across it I was already too discouraged to try it yet I was desperate to find a new razor that would impact my shaving routine. Philips Norelco has been so stunning that I have decided to review it here. It has a number of features that make it so effective and fun to use. These are:
- SensoTouch 2D Electric Razor – Using GyroFlex 2D Technology, the SensoTouch 2D razor is made to go with the contours of your facial skin. Gyro 2D is able to revolve in a round motion and slant inwards. Its counter tracking system adjusts automatically to any curve, reducing pressure and irritation. This allows the razor to cut closer to the skin.
- AquaTec for Wet and dry – The Shaver 6100 allows one to shave in the manner they desire. You only need to use seal to choose between comfortable dry shave and a comforting wet shave with gel or cream. The gadget offers a non-slip grip that does not change even if you choose the wet shaving option.
- DualPrecision heads – These offer holes to shave normal hairs and other holes to shave the shortest hair.
- Patented Lift & Cut dual blade – This system’s role is to lift the hair that lies flat on the skin surface and then cuts it painlessly beneath the skin level.
- SkinGlide – This is a low friction shaving surface that slides softly along the skin, coming so close to it without irritating.
- Precision Trimmer – This is ideal for shaving moustache and sideburns.
- Rechargeable battery – The battery used by Shaver 6100 is of lithium-Ion type. It can be charged at home or outside home as it is designed to offer you convenience. Just an hour of charge can offer you forty minutes of shaving. Therefore you get cordless convenience.
- 3-minute quick-charge – This is an option designed to offer you enough power for one shave. Whether using this option or the full-time charging mode, there is a two-level battery display that notifies you when the charge is enough or depleted.
If you have coarse and thick neck hair, I strongly recommend the Norelco Shaver 6100. Without exaggerating, this is the best item I have found for facial curves/counters and neck hair. Battery life has been longer and dependable, particularly when not used every day. Though there will come a time when replacing the heads will be a must, this item is cost-effective and dependable.
Items tin the box:
- Philips Shaver 6100
- Precision trimmer head
- Power cord
- Cleaning brush
- Charging stand
- Protective cap.
The design of this gadget is not only lovely but is also designed for easier gripping and comfortable fit in the palm of your hand. The three indicator lights on the front of this shaver are meant to report the battery charge status and control lock status to keep you at the top of your game. But I have found that you cannot use the shaver while plugged into the socket.
Tips if you are going to buy it
Whenever you will try to lay down your shaver it will turn on its side and this will make it pour some shavings on the surface it is being placed on. This has to do with its design aspect, I think, and you can only prevent this by placing the shaver back in its charging station.
As I stated above, Norelco 1150X/46 Shaver 6100 is the most useful electric shaver I have found so far. With the option to use it dry or wet, and to shave even the hair on my neck, I just have no serious complains. I know that each product has its pros and cons but I would rather focus on the latter as this is the item that has solved the shaving challenge I have faced for many years.Best deal I found on the the Norelco 1150X/46 Electric Shaver
- Offers a tight grip ensured by the rubber ridge that is wrapped around its edge.
- It has three indicator lights meant to notify you of the current charge status
- Captures more hair without being deterred by the contours of your face and it is the best tool for hard-to-reach areas.
- Offers 3-minute quick charge option to use when you have an urgent need.
- Offers the precision trimmer for shaping your moustache and sideburns
- Receiving mostly five or four stars, this shaver is favored. I personally cannot complain.
The Philips Shaver 6100 with SensoTouch is the most favored men’s shaver I have seen.